Sunday, January 03, 2010

*New Years Greetings From The "An Unrepentant Communist" Blog- A Guest Wish List

Click on the title to link to the "An Unrepentant Communist" blog for a New Year's greeting and a progressive wish list.

Markin comment:

I would not have, perhaps, stated the wish list in exactly this way but most of the sentiments that are expressed there would make my wish list as well. I do note one glaring omission, an omission that is rather surprising since it will probably be a subject of major struggle this year. There is nothing on withdrawal of American and other foreign imperial troops from Iraq , Afghanistan and other hot spots in the world. This is, moreover, a very strange omission, as Barack Obama, at least, has staked his presidency on this issue, particularly on Afghanistan. So I will add my own number 11.

11. Obama- Immediate, Unconditional Withdrawal Of All U.S./Allied Troops and Mercenaries From Afghanistan and Iraq!

No comments:

Post a Comment