Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Our Revolution Friends, When I was tempted to disengage from national politics, Our Revolution’s President Nina Turner called me up and said, “you are going to stay engaged.” ...So I did. I started filming my new show Trigger Warning on Netflix, which is about questioning the status quo. Challenging assumptions. Offering an alternative path forward as a people and as a nation.

pka Killer Mike Michael Render<info@ourrevolution.com>

Our Revolution

Friends,
When I was tempted to disengage from national politics, Our Revolution’s President Nina Turner called me up and said, “you are going to stay engaged.”

...So I did.

I started filming my new show Trigger Warning on Netflix, which is about questioning the status quo. Challenging assumptions. Offering an alternative path forward as a people and as a nation.

Our Revolution is throwing out the status quo too. No more “incremental progress” bull****. It’s time for a wholesale political revolution.

Make a $5 donation to Our Revolution so they can register voters, recruit volunteers, and continue throwing out the status quo.

And know this: If Bernie runs, I’ll be running right along with him. Because to put out fire, you need water. The only way to change the person in the White House is to elect a person who is the exact antithesis of him. The answer is not a middle-ground Democrat or neoliberal, the answer is electing someone who is the exact opposite — Senator Bernie Sanders.

Chip in $5 so Our Revolution can grow their grassroots organizing efforts to elect the progressive candidate this country needs.

In solidarity,

Michael Render, pka Killer Mike
Musician, Activist & Businessman

No comments:

Post a Comment