Friday, June 10, 2016

*From The Pen Of The Late Class-War Prisoner Marilyn Buck-"Confessions Before The Orchestra"

Click on the headline to link to other poems by class-war prisoner Marilyn Buck. The poets of this sorry old world should not be behind bars. Free Marilyn Buck!

Confessions before the Orchestra
Marilyn Buck
2005


Photographs: hooded man wired
naked men in piles
torture nightmares in daylight

zombied people stalk
the earth crushed bones
restless and numb

where to flee
the torturer lives next door
wears guard gear
stand-ins for shades in civilian clothes

the prez spits on Geneva
I don't need you, bitch
don't hang on me, don't beg
I do what I want
call me Capt. America

tortured and maimed
buried in hidden cells, American jails
can't call anyone
tongues tripped
wired into confession
lie dried in red ink
manufactured consent
plucked out
like eyeballs
electrical persuasion, cattle prods
and dogs, raped
no sleep disorientation humiliation

Tell me what I did ...
Whatever you say I did
I did

guilty
guilty
symphonic guilt composed by scholars
orchestrated by SOA "professors"
played by intelligence musicians on homebodies
and world bodies

Capt. America's death dirge
tortures justice

March 2005

1 comment:

  1. free all the political prisoners! (you rock, my friend. I like your blog)

    ReplyDelete