Wednesday, July 28, 2010

*From The Wilds Of Cyberspace- The Latest From The "Courage To Resist" G.I. Anti-War Website

Click on the title to link to the website mentioned in the headline for the latest news and opinion from that site.


I thought the winds of change were coming...

US Army Private. July 21, 2010


I would just like to say this website is a safe-haven for me when i thought there was none. I recently joined the National Guard because i was looking to serve the people in my community, state, and country. After President Obama's campaign two years ago in which he criticized supporters of these illegal wars I thought the winds of change were coming. I was naive to think so. I was lied to. We were all lied to. Now I'm facing the possibility of having to go all the way overseas to kill and destroy another country. This is wrong and it makes me physically sick at night. It also makes me sick knowing that there are people out there who still support these wars. I would just like to thank you for listening and for giving people like me a safe-haven to come to.

Published with permission by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment