Monday, January 11, 2016

Ziggy Stardust And A Million Other Persona Are No More- Rock Legend David Bowie Passes At 69


Ziggy Stardust And A Million Other Persona Are No More- Rock Legend David Bowie Passes At 69

 

 
 
Click below to link to the Wikipedia entry for rock legend David Bowie

 

Sam Lowell comment:  

Although I was as commented to the vagaries of rock and roll as anybody who came of age, musical age in the late 1950s and early 1960s I was never a big fan of David Bowie’s although his Ziggy Stardust work stirred me. Now I also did not like the Beatles that much (as against the Stones) so the whole thing was question of what “spoke” to me and what did not. Just personal preference. But as I recognized the greatness of the Beatles, like or not like, I recognize the great musical, cultural, hell, sexual influence that Brother Bowie had on the development of rock and roll. RIP, Brother, RIP.      

No comments:

Post a Comment