Crisis in the Ukraine: Cold War? Civil War? Roots of the ConflictWhen: Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where: First Parish Unitarian Church • 3 Church St • Harvard T • Cambridge
|Ukraine in 2013; Crimea is now part of the Russian Federation|
- is the US/NATO push into Eastern Europe after the collapse of the Soviet Union the real source of tension with Russia?
- Did the US government spend five billion dollars for democracy or regime change?
- Who are the fascists in the new Kiev government?
- Will sanctions isolate Russia?
- What is behind the conflict in Odessa and Eastern Ukraine and will it lead to civil war?