Wednesday, March 16, 2016

In Cambridge-Midnight Voices March 17th

Hello Everyone,
MUSIC NIGHT AT Midnight Voices 
This Thursday Night, March 17 - PLEASE COME - Wear a little green!
This is going to be a fun night, I hope you can make it.
I have not been playing out for a while because of all the work I was doing with Veterans For Peace. I guess you can look at this as my on-core debut. 
My good friend and musical partner Holly Gettings will be joining me on guitar and vocals.
I plan on singing several songs I have written post the Iraq invasion.
Here is the link to our music video, "War is Not the Answer, Never Was, Never Will. Please click and visit:
We have a sound system so this is MUSIC NIGHT at Midnight Voices. If you have a guitar or an accordion (Bob's is broken) please come and share a song during the open mic portion. 

Please join us:
Quaker Meeting House,
5 Longfellow Park
Cambridge, MA
Date: Thursday, March 17
Time: 7:00 pm

Hope to see you there.
Pat
Picture of Hiroshima Day in Cambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment