Sunday, February 28, 2016

*From The "HistoMat" Blog- The Latest On ......Lady Gaga

Click on the headline to link to an "HistoMat" blog entry concerning the emergence of a multi-pronged analysis on the doings, or non-doings of one Lady Gaga.


Markin comment:

Never let it be said that this blog does not entertain many seemingly contrary or even non-political scraps of information. This guest blog entry is prima facie evidence for that. I WANT to know what is up with Lady because... well because. Moreover, we communists are always interested in the popular culture scene where workers, especially young workers, and others might be found. And to finish up, the Lady may wear a little thin for my tastes but, in the final analysis, musical and other cultural tastes are very personal. And will be true in in our bright communist future as well. I'll put up my Lady Day (Billie Holiday) against Lady G. anytime though.


P.S. I find myself linking to this "HistoMat" site more and more for off-beat entries because it provides space for just these kind of sidebar cultural activities that my blog does not get a chance to address. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment