Monday In Boston: March for Gaza! End the Israeli Siege, No more US Tax Dollars, Boycott, March on HPWE DEMAND:
- End the Israeli Siege of Gaza
- No more US tax dollars for Israel
- Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions
- Join US to March on HP and let them know Occupation is a Crime
- HP supplies computers to the Israeli army, and manages the Israeli Navy’s IT infrastructure, which has been criticized for war crimes.
- HP manufactures and maintains a computer system of Israeli biometric ID cards (with fingerprints, retinal and facial data), which are labeled with ethnicity and nationality. IDs are used to control movement of Palestinians going to and from work in Israel and even between their own villages.
Sponsored by Boston BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions), Jewish Voice for Peace Boston, United for Justice with Peace, Northeastern University Students for Justice in Palestine, Boston University Students for Justice in Palestine, Jewish Women for Justice in Israel/Palestine, Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights, Boston Alliance for Water Justice, Suffolk Law National Lawyer’s Guild, Alliance for a Secular and Democratic South Asia, International Socialist Organization - Boston, Communist Party of Boston, Massachusetts Peace Action
Download the flyer as a PDF.