Saturday, October 27, 2007
- Name: Markin
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
I am a political man, an unrepentant left-wing working class political man, a fate that reflects my being raised among the working poor in “the projects" around Boston in the 1950s. To that end I have spent my political life propagandizing for and agitating for, mainly “on the streets” rather than in the halls of government, a variety of causes from the fight against the death penalty to the struggle against war. During that long career I have learned a few things about politics and the struggle for a “newer world” that, thanks to the blogosphere, I wish that those who follow me in the struggle might benefit from, or at least mull over. As to personal biographic information I have had the standard successes and failures in education, livelihood, marriages, children and the like as the reader of this profile. I will admit to liking to play golf for recreation, although I like many another golfer will have to put those efforts under the failure column just mentioned.
- *From The International Communist League- "The Dev...
- DEFEND THE KURDISH WORKERS PARTY (PKK)
- PULLING THE HAMMER BACK ON IRAN
- HANDS OFF CUBA!
- *STALINIST BRIC-A-BRAC-The Long Historic View
- *Poet's Corner- Langston Hughes' John Brown Tribut...
- *Poet's Corner- Edwin Arlington Robinson's "John B...
- THE STRESS OF WAR INDEED LEAVES A HEAVY TOLL
- *From The Pages Of "Workers Vanguard"- Defend, Ext...
- *From The Pen Of Leon Trotsky- On The Soviet Worke...