Saturday, July 09, 2016

A View From The Left-Construyendo El Movimento Por Los Plenos Derechos De Los Immigrantes


A View From The Left-Construyendo El Movimento Por Los Plenos Derechos De Los Immigrantes




Frank Jackman comment:

Usually when I post something from some other source, mostly articles and other materials that may be of interest to the radical public that I am trying to address I place the words “ A View From The Left” in the headline and let the subject of the article speak for itself, or let the writer speak for him or herself without further comment whether I agree with the gist of what is said or not. After all I can write my own piece if some pressing issue is at hand. Occasionally, and the sentiments expressed in this article is one such time, I can stand in solidarity with the remarks made. I do so here.     

No comments:

Post a Comment