- The recent Olympics offered a unique moment to promote peace on the Korean Peninsula and avoid a cataclysmic war.
- We saw North Koreans and South Koreans marching together in the opening ceremony
- During the Olympics we saw the first high-level discussions between North and South Korea in many years
- The People of the world saw the United States suspend joint military exercises and North Korea suspend nuclear weapons and missile tests
- And now there are offers on the table that could end the crisis if we support the peace process
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Massachusetts State Network for Peace and Justice" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mass-peace-justice-net/SN1PR08MB1773FF228DAC1F3EB18A0FACB2DF0%40SN1PR08MB1773.namprd08.prod.outlook.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.