Click on title to link to Leon Trotsky Internet Archives for photographs of the heroic Bolshevik revolutionary on the anniversary of his murder by a Stalinist agent.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- Name: Markin
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
I am a political man, an unrepentant left-wing working class political man, a fate that reflects my being raised among the working poor in “the projects" around Boston in the 1950s. To that end I have spent my political life propagandizing for and agitating for, mainly “on the streets” rather than in the halls of government, a variety of causes from the fight against the death penalty to the struggle against war. During that long career I have learned a few things about politics and the struggle for a “newer world” that, thanks to the blogosphere, I wish that those who follow me in the struggle might benefit from, or at least mull over. As to personal biographic information I have had the standard successes and failures in education, livelihood, marriages, children and the like as the reader of this profile. I will admit to liking to play golf for recreation, although I like many another golfer will have to put those efforts under the failure column just mentioned.
- *On The Death Of The "Old Man"- James P. Cannon's ...
- *In Honor Of Leon Trotsky-Leader Of The Red Army
- *In Memory Of The "Old Man"- Photos Of The Bolshev...
- *Those Who Fought For Our Communist Future Are Kin...
- A NOTE ON THE CURRENT MARKET VOLATILITY
- *A SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC VIEW OF THE AMERICAN COMMUNIS...
- HANDS OFF IRAN!!
- ADIEU, KARL ROVE
- REBELS IN THE RISE OF EARLY CAPITALISM
- TROUBLE IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE