Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A View From The Left -Sign the Petition: We need a Plan B for our Political Revolution

Frank Jackman comment:
Usually when I post something from some other source, mostly articles and other materials that may be of interest to the radical public that I am trying to address I place the words “ A View From The Left” in the headline and let the subject of the article speak for itself, or let the writer speak for him or herself without further comment whether I agree with the gist of what is said or not. After all I can write my own piece if some pressing issue is at hand. I do so here.     



Sign the Petition: We need a Plan B for our Political Revolution

More and more it’s clear that the Democratic Party establishment is completely opposed to our political revolution.  The rigged primaries in Arizona and now New York further expose the undemocratic nature of the Democratic Party and points to the need for a new party that represents the millions not the billionaires.

 
That's why we launched this petition urging Bernie - if he is blocked in the rigged primary process - to run as an independent, or as a Green on the ticket with Jill Stein, as a step toward building a new political alternative. If you agree, sign and share my petition today!
 
Sign the petition, share it on social media, and email it to your friends and any groups you're a part of.
Facebook
Twitter
Website

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment